Thursday, March 21, 2013

Back in Texas

Ashtrays are no longer my thing, but some are too good to pass up.


Just checking in to say that I'm back from my Spring Break shenanigans and mostly recovered from the stomach virus that afflicted all four members of la familia while on the journey. I was oh-so-lucky to be the last one to succumb, on the morning of the flight back to Texas, and my advice to anyone who might find themselves in a similar situation one day: To keep yourself from barfing on your fellow airline passengers, don't eat, don't drink and don't speak. Keep your lips sealed shut. It's the only way.

Anyway, I'm behind with everything right now. Behind with household nonsense, behind with the bloggery and the various arms of my retail empire, behind with running, just behind. But I'm getting back on track. I did manage to run eight miles today (I won't tell you how long it took me) and to hit a very excellent estate sale in my actual neighborhood. All estate sales in my actual neighborhood are awesome; it's why I live here. I got some cool stuff that I will share soon, but right now I am so preoccupied with something that I didn't buy that I think I'm going to have to stop writing about it and just go back and get it right now before it's too late. What if it's already too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...