Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello again



I guess it's no surprise that I didn't post a single missive from my annual summer trip back East. I was much too busy, cavorting in lakes and municipal pools by day, watching Pawn Stars and Storage Wars by night. I managed to squeeze in a little thrifting, as well as to squeeze a few scores into my overburdened suitcase, and now I wait for my parents to box up and send me the rest (what's taking so long, guys??).

This past week, in between shuttling my kids between their various camps and shuttling my various dogs between their various vet appointments, I made some excellent purchases at the local thrifts and used-book stores. Expect to see some exciting new inventory at the etsy shoppe, as well as some seriously superconsistent posting here at Thingummery HQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...